quinta-feira, 13 de fevereiro de 2014

Bound to the Road

Esse eu escrevi com a música Road of no Release do Blind Guardian na cabeça, tem muita coisa que eu peguei dela. ( Canta pra mim, Hansi!!! >.< )


Bound! I am bound!
On a road of no release,
The Perfect One I found!
It feels like a disease!

A beacon of eternal beauty
And a harbinger of happiness.
Such a deleightful voice
That binds me in a spell.
Let me go! Why ? I do not know!

Here on this road of no release
( Road of no release )
Pale reign of misery
That even time cannot erase
On through my sorrows
Life will go on

An there is no escape.
I look left and right,
but only see twilight!
Only one light I saw,
It's high in the sky.
Angel, lend me your wings!

Up, up and up I go,
Her wings with me.
No! Don't let me fall!
Don't let me fall!
Light is close, darkness behind.
Please, I want to be released!

Bitter taste of sadness...
Her wings are gone...
I'm falling forever
On this road of no release.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário