quinta-feira, 13 de fevereiro de 2014

The Angel and the Demon

Esse poema é um remendo de algumas músicas, logo não é de minha autoria. Só juntei mesmo pra funcionar em um contexto.

ANGEL:
''I will never change my mind,
I won't leave it all behind''

ME:
''And through the hour glass
Everything's grey,
Everyone's pale.
No colour nor beauty will enlighten my heart,
The seat of life's empty and cold,
Cadaverous you all seem to me!
Stillborn but you're still alive,
You're still alive''

DEMON:
''Don't be a fool,
stop spinning around
(spinning around)
you're right, it ain't safe here.
start using your brain,
your brain!''

ANGEL:
''There is not the slightest doubt at all,
not at all.
For ages you've been waiting,
Now spring is in the air"

DEMON:
''Don't look back, tell me
is it where you belong ?
a place in the dark,
a song without hope.
don't look back, tell me
is it where you belong ?
oh, I wait for an answer.
(so far)
don't look back, tell me
is it where you belong ?
I will wait for an answer
(so far)
don't look back, tell me
is it where you belong ?
I will wait oh I will wait.
don't look back''

ANGEL:
''It's you who has said
there's no tomorrow.
I don't know
but who I am,
i wouldn't sit back any longer.
it's surely built in sadness,
but the sadness surely will go by
so we will all know the answer
the answer's within,
it's in your mind''

DEMON:
''The hopeful, he sadly admits
There's no hero ,
No place to hide,
There is no shelter from the storm.
The maddened crow will spread terror''

ANGEL:
''You're the one to decide
To be or not to be
Fighting here,
Fighting for what's right.
Even if you lose
Your heart will remain
As a silhouette of time.''

ME:
''Yesterday's memories
And melodies
Are gone with the wind so sad.
Snow-white her hands and brown her hair,
But she's not the one out in the emptiness,
Where everything's pale.
There is no sign of you
(I'm alone)
How I wish you were here
(I'm alone)
Telling me it's alright''

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário